Quadrupedal locomotion in squirrel monkeys (Cebidae: Saimiri sciureus): A cineradiographic study of limb kinematics and related substrate reaction forces
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 359–370, October 2005
How to Cite
Schmidt, M. (2005), Quadrupedal locomotion in squirrel monkeys (Cebidae: Saimiri sciureus): A cineradiographic study of limb kinematics and related substrate reaction forces. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 359–370. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20089
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Innovationskolleg Bewegungssysteme. Grant Number: INK 22/B1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!