Physical growth and nutritional status of Tsimane' Amerindian children of lowland Bolivia
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 343–351, March 2005
How to Cite
Foster, Z., Byron, E., Reyes-García, V., Huanca, T., Vadez, V., Apaza, L., Pérez, E., Tanner, S., Gutierrez, Y., Sandstrom, B., Yakhedts, A., Osborn, C., Godoy, R.A. and Leonard, W.R. (2005), Physical growth and nutritional status of Tsimane' Amerindian children of lowland Bolivia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 126: 343–351. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20098
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0078801
- John D. and Catherine McArthur Foundation
- Conservation, Food and Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!