Associations between adult spectral tarsiers
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 74–83, September 2005
How to Cite
Gursky, S. (2005), Associations between adult spectral tarsiers. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20104
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2003
- National Science Foundation
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!