Correspondence to: Daniel L. McGee, Ph.D., Department of Statistics, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306-4330
Weight-height relationships and body mass index: Some observations from the diverse populations collaboration
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 220–229, September 2005
How to Cite
Diverse Populations Collaborative Group (2005), Weight-height relationships and body mass index: Some observations from the diverse populations collaboration. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 220–229. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20107
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK52329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!