Population continuity vs. discontinuity revisited: Dental affinities among late Paleolithic through Christian-era Nubians
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 520–535, November 2005
How to Cite
Irish, Dr. J. D. (2005), Population continuity vs. discontinuity revisited: Dental affinities among late Paleolithic through Christian-era Nubians. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 520–535. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20109
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2003
- NSF. Grant Numbers: BNS-9013942, BNS-0104731
- Arizona State University Research Development Program
- Bioanthropology Foundation
- Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology, Polish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!