Locomotor ecology of wild orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus abelii) in the Gunung Leuser Ecosystem, Sumatra, Indonesia: A multivariate analysis using log-linear modelling
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 58–78, May 2005
How to Cite
Thorpe, S. K.S. and Crompton, R. H. (2005), Locomotor ecology of wild orangutans (Pongo pygmaeus abelii) in the Gunung Leuser Ecosystem, Sumatra, Indonesia: A multivariate analysis using log-linear modelling. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 127: 58–78. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20151
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
- European Commission
- Indonesian Government
- Leverhulme Trust
- Royal Society
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!