Flaked stones and old bones: Biological and cultural evolution at the dawn of technology
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue Supplement 39, pages 118–164, 2004
How to Cite
Plummer, T. (2004), Flaked stones and old bones: Biological and cultural evolution at the dawn of technology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 118–164. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20157
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2004
- CUNY Research Foundation
- L.S.B Leakey Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!