Late Pleistocene/Holocene craniofacial morphology in Mesoamerican Paleoindians: Implications for the peopling of the New World
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 772–780, December 2005
How to Cite
González-José, R., Neves, W., Lahr, M. M., González, S., Pucciarelli, H., Martínez, M. H. and Correal, G. (2005), Late Pleistocene/Holocene craniofacial morphology in Mesoamerican Paleoindians: Implications for the peopling of the New World. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 772–780. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20165
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2004
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 99/00670-7
- NERC-EFCHED, UK. Grant Number: NER/T/S/2002/00467
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!