Genetic diversity of JC virus in the Saami and the Finns: Implications for their population history
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 185–193, September 2005
How to Cite
Ikegaya, H., Zheng, H.-Y., Saukko, P. J., Varesmaa-Korhonen, L., Hovi, T., Vesikari, T., Suganami, H., Takasaka, T., Sugimoto, C., Ohasi, Y., Kitamura, T. and Yogo, Y. (2005), Genetic diversity of JC virus in the Saami and the Finns: Implications for their population history. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 185–193. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20189
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!