Brief communication: Early hominin variability in first molar dental trait frequencies
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 477–484, October 2005
How to Cite
Guatelli-Steinberg, D. and Irish, J. D. (2005), Brief communication: Early hominin variability in first molar dental trait frequencies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 477–484. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20194
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2004
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!