Brief Communication: Intertooth and intrafacet dental microwear variation in an archaeological sample of modern humans from the Jordan Valley
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 2006
How to Cite
Mahoney, P. (2006), Brief Communication: Intertooth and intrafacet dental microwear variation in an archaeological sample of modern humans from the Jordan Valley. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 39–44. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20212
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2004
- Arts and Humanities Research Board United Kingdom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!