Variation in elemental intensities among teeth and between pre- and postnatal regions of enamel
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 878–888, December 2005
How to Cite
Dolphin, A. E., Goodman, A. H. and Amarasiriwardena, D. D. (2005), Variation in elemental intensities among teeth and between pre- and postnatal regions of enamel. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 878–888. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20213
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
- SSHRC. Grant Number: 752-2000-1192
- NIH. Grant Number: R15 DEO9863
- NSF. Grant Number: CRUI Project DBI 9978793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!