Dental Arch Asymmetry in an Isolated Adriatic Community
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 132–142, January 2006
How to Cite
Schaefer, K., Lauc, T., Mitteroecker, P., Gunz, P. and Bookstein, F. L. (2006), Dental Arch Asymmetry in an Isolated Adriatic Community. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20224
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2004
- Croatian Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 0196001, 0196005, 0108330
- Wellcome Trust
- Austrian Ministry of Culture, Science and Education
- Austrian Council for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: P200.049/3-VI/I/2001, P200.093/I–VI/2004
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P14738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!