Body size among Holocene foragers of the Cape Ecozone, southern Africa
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2006
How to Cite
Pfeiffer, S. and Sealy, J. (2006), Body size among Holocene foragers of the Cape Ecozone, southern Africa. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20231
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2004
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- University of Cape Town
- Palaeoanthropology Scientific Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!