Linear enamel hypoplasias as indicators of systemic physiological stress: Evidence from two known age-at-death and sex populations from postmedieval London
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 547–559, November 2005
How to Cite
King, T., Humphrey, L.T. and Hillson, S. (2005), Linear enamel hypoplasias as indicators of systemic physiological stress: Evidence from two known age-at-death and sex populations from postmedieval London. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 547–559. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20232
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2003
- Wellcome Trust
- English Heritage
- Nuffield Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!