Tracing prehistoric activities: Musculoskeletal stress marker analysis of a stone-age population on the Island of Gotland in the Baltic sea
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 12–23, January 2006
How to Cite
Molnar, P. (2006), Tracing prehistoric activities: Musculoskeletal stress marker analysis of a stone-age population on the Island of Gotland in the Baltic sea. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 12–23. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20234
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2004
- Berit Wallenbergs Foundation
- Emil and Lydia Kinanders Foundation
- Gunvor and Josef Anérs Foundation
- DBW Foundation
- Wilhelmina von Hallwyhls Gotlandsfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!