South Amerindian craniofacial morphology: Diversity and implications for Amerindian evolution
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 747–756, December 2005
How to Cite
Sardi, M. L., Rozzi, F. R., González-José, R. and Pucciarelli, H. M. (2005), South Amerindian craniofacial morphology: Diversity and implications for Amerindian evolution. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 747–756. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20235
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2004
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Fondation Fyssen, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!