Sex dimorphism in digital formulae of children
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 143–150, January 2006
How to Cite
McIntyre, M. H., Cohn, B. A. and Ellison, P. T. (2006), Sex dimorphism in digital formulae of children. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20240
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
- National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Numbers: N01 HD 63258, N01 HD 1 3334
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: R03 LM 008062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!