Edge effects and their influence on lemur density and distribution in Southeast Madagascar
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 232–241, February 2006
How to Cite
Lehman, S. M., Rajaonson, A. and Day, S. (2006), Edge effects and their influence on lemur density and distribution in Southeast Madagascar. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 232–241. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20241
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2004
- Connaught Foundation
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!