Lingual incisor traits in modern hominoids and an assessment of their utility for fossil hominoid taxonomy
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 323–338, March 2006
How to Cite
Pilbrow, V. (2006), Lingual incisor traits in modern hominoids and an assessment of their utility for fossil hominoid taxonomy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 323–338. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20246
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2004
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Dissertation Improvement Grant SBR-9815546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!