Lingual incisor traits in modern hominoids and an assessment of their utility for fossil hominoid taxonomy
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 323–338, March 2006
How to Cite
Pilbrow, V. (2006), Lingual incisor traits in modern hominoids and an assessment of their utility for fossil hominoid taxonomy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 323–338. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20246
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2004
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Dissertation Improvement Grant SBR-9815546
This article contains Supplementary Material available at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0002-9483/suppmat
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.