Population structure inferred by local spatial autocorrelation: An example from an Amerindian tribal population
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 121–131, January 2006
How to Cite
Sokal, R. R. and Thomson, B. A. (2006), Population structure inferred by local spatial autocorrelation: An example from an Amerindian tribal population. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 121–131. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20250
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2004
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!