Olfactory sensitivity for aliphatic alcohols and aldehydes in spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi)
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 112–120, January 2006
How to Cite
Laska, M., Bautista, R. M. R. and Salazar, L. T. H. (2006), Olfactory sensitivity for aliphatic alcohols and aldehydes in spider monkeys (Ateles geoffroyi). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 112–120. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20252
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: I/77 391
- Conacyt Mexico. Grant Number: 124786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!