Inter- and intrahabitat dietary variability of chacma baboons (Papio ursinus) in South African savannas based on fecal δ13C, δ15N, and %N
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 204–214, February 2006
How to Cite
Codron, D., Lee-Thorp, J. A., Sponheimer, M., de Ruiter, D. and Codron, J. (2006), Inter- and intrahabitat dietary variability of chacma baboons (Papio ursinus) in South African savannas based on fecal δ13C, δ15N, and %N. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 204–214. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20253
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2004
- Palaeo-Anthropology Scientific Trust
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!