High-resolution X-ray computed tomography scanning of primate copulatory plugs
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 567–576, April 2006
How to Cite
Parga, J. A., Maga, M. and Overdorff, D. J. (2006), High-resolution X-ray computed tomography scanning of primate copulatory plugs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 567–576. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20281
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2004
- College of Liberal Arts, University of Texas at Austin
- Office of the Vice-President for Research, University of Texas at Austin
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!