Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 260–267, February 2006
How to Cite
Gaikwad, S., Vasulu, T.S. and Kashyap, V.K. (2006), Microsatellite diversity reveals the interplay of language and geography in shaping genetic differentiation of diverse Proto-Australoid populations of west-central India. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 260–267. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20283
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2004
- Directorate of Forensic Sciences, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!