Phenotypic evolution of human craniofacial morphology after admixture: A geometric morphometrics approach
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 387–398, March 2006
How to Cite
Martínez-Abadías, N., González-José, R., González-Martín, A., Van der Molen, S., Talavera, A., Hernández, P. and Hernández, M. (2006), Phenotypic evolution of human craniofacial morphology after admixture: A geometric morphometrics approach. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 387–398. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20291
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2004
- Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research. Grant Number: GR6863
- Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: CGL2004-00903/BTE
- Fondos Europeos de Desarrollo Regional
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!