Geographical distribution of hot flash frequencies: Considering climatic influences
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 437–443, October 2005
How to Cite
Sievert, L. L. and Flanagan, E. K. (2005), Geographical distribution of hot flash frequencies: Considering climatic influences. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 128: 437–443. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20293
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2003
- NSF. Grant Number: 9805299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!