Chromosome painting between human and lorisiform prosimians: Evidence for the HSA 7/16 synteny in the primate ancestral karyotype
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 250–259, February 2006
How to Cite
Nie, W., O'Brien, P. C.M., Fu, B., Wang, J., Su, W., Ferguson-Smith, M. A., Robinson, T. J. and Yang, F. (2006), Chromosome painting between human and lorisiform prosimians: Evidence for the HSA 7/16 synteny in the primate ancestral karyotype. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 250–259. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20299
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted:
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30270719
- Welcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!