mtDNA variation in Inuit populations of Greenland and Canada: Migration history and population structure
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 123–134, May 2006
How to Cite
Helgason, A., Pálsson, G., Pedersen, H. S., Angulalik, E., Gunnarsdóttir, E. D., Yngvadóttir, B. and Stefánsson, K. (2006), mtDNA variation in Inuit populations of Greenland and Canada: Migration history and population structure. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 123–134. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20313
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2004
- University of Iceland Research Fund
- Icelandic Greenland Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!