Interpersonal violence in prehistoric San Pedro de Atacama, Chile: Behavioral implications of environmental stress
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 60–70, May 2006
How to Cite
Torres-Rouff, C. and Costa Junqueira, M. A. (2006), Interpersonal violence in prehistoric San Pedro de Atacama, Chile: Behavioral implications of environmental stress. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 60–70. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20315
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!