Technical note: Out-of-plane angular correction based on a trigonometric function for use in two-dimensional kinematic studies
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 399–402, March 2006
How to Cite
Stevens, N. J., Schmitt, D. O., Cole, T. M. and Chan, L.-K. (2006), Technical note: Out-of-plane angular correction based on a trigonometric function for use in two-dimensional kinematic studies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 399–402. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20359
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0086835
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Sigma Xi
- Stony Brook University-Interdepartmental Doctoral Program in Anthropological Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!