Is human longevity a consequence of cultural change or modern biology?
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 512–517, April 2006
How to Cite
Caspari, R. and Lee, S.-H. (2006), Is human longevity a consequence of cultural change or modern biology?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 129: 512–517. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20360
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!