Tooth wear and dental pathology at the advent of agriculture: New evidence from the Levant
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 145–159, June 2006
How to Cite
Eshed, V., Gopher, A. and Hershkovitz, I. (2006), Tooth wear and dental pathology at the advent of agriculture: New evidence from the Levant. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 145–159. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20362
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2004
- Irene Levi-Sala CARE Archaeological Foundation
- MAFCAF Foundations
- Dan David Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!