Mobility in Central European Late Eneolithic and Early Bronze Age: Femoral cross-sectional geometry
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 320–332, July 2006
How to Cite
Sládek, V., Berner, M. and Sailer, R. (2006), Mobility in Central European Late Eneolithic and Early Bronze Age: Femoral cross-sectional geometry. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 320–332. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20372
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2004
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 206/01/D018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!