Relationship between formation of the femoral bicondylar angle and trochlear shape: Independence of diaphyseal and epiphyseal growth
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 491–500, August 2006
How to Cite
Tardieu, C., Glard, Y., Garron, E., Boulay, C., Jouve, J.-L., Dutour, O., Boetsch, G. and Bollini, G. (2006), Relationship between formation of the femoral bicondylar angle and trochlear shape: Independence of diaphyseal and epiphyseal growth. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 491–500. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20373
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2004
- CNRS FRE 2696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!