New strepsirrhine primate from the late Eocene of Peninsular Thailand (Krabi Basin)
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 425–434, August 2006
How to Cite
Marivaux, L., Chaimanee, Y., Tafforeau, P. and Jaeger, J.-J. (2006), New strepsirrhine primate from the late Eocene of Peninsular Thailand (Krabi Basin). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 130: 425–434. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20376
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2005
- Thai-French TRF-CNRS Biodiversity Project (PICS Thaïlande)
- Department of Mineral Resources (Bangkok, Thailand)
- CNRS-Eclipse Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!