Phylogeography of mitochondrial DNA and Y-Chromosome haplogroups reveal asymmetric gene flow in populations of Eastern India
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 84–97, September 2006
How to Cite
Sahoo, S. and Kashyap, V.K. (2006), Phylogeography of mitochondrial DNA and Y-Chromosome haplogroups reveal asymmetric gene flow in populations of Eastern India. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 84–97. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20399
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2005
- Directorate of Forensic Sciences, Ministry of Home Affairs under X Five Year Plan of Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!