Paleodemography of a medieval population in Japan: Analysis of human skeletal remains from the Yuigahama-minami site
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 1–14, September 2006
How to Cite
Nagaoka, T., Hirata, K., Yokota, E. and Matsu'ura, S. (2006), Paleodemography of a medieval population in Japan: Analysis of human skeletal remains from the Yuigahama-minami site. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20402
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas 15068102, Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists 17770212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!