Energy expenditure of bipedal walking is higher than that of quadrupedal walking in Japanese macaques
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 33–37, September 2006
How to Cite
Nakatsukasa, M., Hirasaki, E. and Ogihara, N. (2006), Energy expenditure of bipedal walking is higher than that of quadrupedal walking in Japanese macaques. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 33–37. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20403
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
- Biodiversity Research for the 21st Century COE (A14). Grant Number: 16370104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!