Geographical patterns of human diet derived from stable-isotope analysis of fingernails
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 137–146, September 2006
How to Cite
Nardoto, G. B., Silva, S., Kendall, C., Ehleringer, J. R., Chesson, L. A., Ferraz, E. S.B., Moreira, M. Z., Ometto, J. P.H.B. and Martinelli, L. A. (2006), Geographical patterns of human diet derived from stable-isotope analysis of fingernails. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20409
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2005
- Centro de Energia Nuclear na Agricultura—Universidade de São Paulo
- US Geological Survey, Menlo Park
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!