Is the genetic structure of Gran Chaco populations unique? Interregional perspectives on native South American mitochondrial DNA variation
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 1, pages 108–119, September 2006
How to Cite
Cabana, G. S., Merriwether, D. A., Hunley, K. and Demarchi, D. A. (2006), Is the genetic structure of Gran Chaco populations unique? Interregional perspectives on native South American mitochondrial DNA variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 108–119. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20410
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
- NSF. Grant Number: 9816394
- Third World Academy of Sciences
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: 6147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!