A portion of this research was presented at the 2005 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.
Maximum likelihood estimation of human craniometric heritabilities†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 169–180, October 2006
How to Cite
Carson, E. A. (2006), Maximum likelihood estimation of human craniometric heritabilities. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 169–180. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20424
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2005
- Fulbright Program, Austrian-American Educational Commission
- Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!