Quantitative analysis of human mandibular shape using three-dimensional geometric morphometrics
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 368–383, November 2006
How to Cite
Nicholson, E. and Harvati, K. (2006), Quantitative analysis of human mandibular shape using three-dimensional geometric morphometrics. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 368–383. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20425
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2005
- Centennial Scholars Program, Barnard College
- New York University
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!