Mitochondrial genomics identifies major haplogroups in Aboriginal Australians
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 282–294, October 2006
How to Cite
van Holst Pellekaan, S. M., Ingman, M., Roberts-Thomson, J. and Harding, R. M. (2006), Mitochondrial genomics identifies major haplogroups in Aboriginal Australians. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 282–294. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20426
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2005
- University of Sydney Sesqui 2001 Grant Scheme
- Department of Life Sciences in Nursing, University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!