Treponemal disease in the middle Archaic to early Woodland periods of the western Tennessee River Valley
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 205–217, October 2006
How to Cite
Smith, M. O. (2006), Treponemal disease in the middle Archaic to early Woodland periods of the western Tennessee River Valley. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 205–217. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20427
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!