Great apes show highly selective plasma carotenoids and have physiologically high plasma retinyl esters compared to humans
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 236–242, October 2006
How to Cite
García, A. L., Raila, J., Koebnick, C., Eulenberger, K. and Schweigert, F. J. (2006), Great apes show highly selective plasma carotenoids and have physiologically high plasma retinyl esters compared to humans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 236–242. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20428
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!