Sifaka positional behavior: Ontogenetic and quantitative genetic approaches
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 261–271, October 2006
How to Cite
Lawler, R. R. (2006), Sifaka positional behavior: Ontogenetic and quantitative genetic approaches. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20430
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 9902146, DBI 0305074
- Yale University
- Peter and Marion Schwartz Foundation
- Boston University
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!