Evolution of genetically correlated traits: Tooth size and body size in baboons
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 420–427, November 2006
How to Cite
Hlusko, L. J., Lease, L. R. and Mahaney, M. C. (2006), Evolution of genetically correlated traits: Tooth size and body size in baboons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 420–427. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20435
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0130277, 0500179
- Research Board, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- National Institutes of Health/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P51 RR013986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!