Life history, enamel formation, and linear enamel hypoplasia in the Ceboidea
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 252–260, October 2006
How to Cite
Newell, E. A., Guatelli-Steinberg, D., Field, M., Cooke, C. and Feeney, R. N.M. (2006), Life history, enamel formation, and linear enamel hypoplasia in the Ceboidea. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 131: 252–260. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.20436
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2005
- Temple University
- Elizabethtown College Faculty
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR 9615006
- Ohio State University Seed Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!